Post-Acute Care at Marion Manor
We Take Pride in Our Rehab-To-Home Program
Whether you're recovering from surgery or a serious illness, consider our post-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitation services offered on our 27-bed short-term unit. Marian Manor prides itself on our rehab-to-home program, which allows individuals to receive inpatient therapy and skilled nursing services. The focus is to allow individuals to safely return to home and regain independent function in their homes.
The short-term unit is staffed with qualified individuals including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, a dedicated Case Manager, Social Workers, Restorative Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Rehabilitation services are offered 7 days a week and are provided by registered and licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists and Assistants. Our care and compassion support healing, independence, and overall wellness.
Individualized Goal Oriented Treatment Plan Can Include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation for hip, joint and knee
- Cardiac reconditioning
- Stroke reconditioning
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy
- Vascular/Wound Management including Post-Surgical
- Pain Management
- Oxygen therapy
- PICC and Central line therapy
- Patient and family education and support
- Case Management and Discharge planning
- Amenities on our short-term unit include telephone, television and wireless internet
Learn more about our Post Acute Care program by calling (617) 268-3333 and scheduling a tour.
For all of our levels of care, residents are treated to amenities including, but not limited to:
- Spacious Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Fine Dining with an Assortment of Menu Selections
- Flat Screen TVs
- Complimentary WiFi
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Religious Services
- Stimulating Recreation Activities
- Local Trips & Outings